Friday, March 30, 2012

Baby Play Friday: The wonderful thing about babies...



The wonderful thing about babies, is that babies are wonderful things! It's true. They are full of wonder at the world around them. Things that we take for granted are new and exciting to them. That is why I loved this post from Little Hearts/Gentle Parenting Resources about the Winnie the Pooh inspired walk she took with her little Pooh in the woods. This post was filled with little pearls of wisdom from A.A. Milne, and beautiful photos of her little one filled with a sense of wonder at the world around her.


If you are looking for Gentle Parenting Resources, check out her blog. I know I sometimes feel I could use all the help I could get!

What have you and your babies been up to? Do you have a baby or toddler post to share? Link up with Baby Play Friday! Any baby and toddler posts are welcome. And don't for get to grab a button from the side bar.

1 comment:

I am really sorry about the word verification. I have been getting TONS of spam and this is the only way I can get a handle on it. I do love to hear what you have to say and hope that you will still take the time to comment. Thank you.