Thursday, July 19, 2012

Camp Wonderland Presents: Flying Day!

It all happened by accident. One day we got a new mattress. While I was busy in my room putting my bed back together I set the old mattress out in the living room for the kids to play with. The first mattress was soon joined together with another smaller one from the garage and Flying Day was born. This has to be my children's all time favorite activity and the reason we can never get rid of the old mattress.

(My husband is not thrilled with this)

Once a week my kids will beg, plead and pester me until I shove all the furniture aside, drag the heavy queen sized bouncy bed out of it's place in the garage and set it up in the living room.

Here are some action shots.





Best. Day. Ever!

3 comments:

  1. FUN!!! We have been jumping on mattresses lately too! It's so much fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can I come to Camp Wonderland!? One of the reasons I loved having a mattress on the floor for my daughter to sleep bc it doubled as a safe bouncy pad too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh how fun! And those action shots are amazing! I especially love the fourth one.

    ReplyDelete

I am really sorry about the word verification. I have been getting TONS of spam and this is the only way I can get a handle on it. I do love to hear what you have to say and hope that you will still take the time to comment. Thank you.